Ubiquiti UniFi 24-port Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP 250W (Generation 1 Model)
ADVANCED PORT MANAGEMENT
Each switch port offers custom settings: port name, PoE, network/VLAN configuration, and operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) - as well as 802.1X Authentication and Radius VLAN support.
A single instance of the UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralized interface. Each site is logically separated and has its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
OPTICAL FIBRE BACKHAUL
Two SFP ports support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS
The UniFi Switch can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a wall or in a rack.
You can access any managed UniFi Switch through the UniFi Controller to configure a variety of features:
- Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
- Network/VLAN configuration
- Jumbo frame and flow control services
- Network settings
- Storm control setting per port
- Spanning tree configuration
- 802.1x control and RADIUS VLAN
- Debug terminal option for command-line interface
- (24) Gigabit RJ45 ports
- (2) SFP ports
- Non-blocking throughput: 26 Gbps
- Switching capacity: 52 Gbps
- Forwarding rate: 38.69 Mpps
- Maximum power consumption: 250W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Pass