Ubiquiti UniFi 16-port Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP 150W
POWERFUL ENTERPRISE SWITCH
The UniFi® Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
A single instance of the UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralized interface. Each site is logically separated and has its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
OPTICAL FIBRE BACKHAUL
Two SFP ports support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS
The UniFi Switch can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a wall or in a rack.
You can access any managed UniFi Switch through the UniFi Controller to configure a variety of features:
- Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
- Network/VLAN configuration
- Jumbo frame and flow control services
- Network settings
- Storm control setting per port
- Spanning tree configuration
- 802.1x control and RADIUS VLAN
- Debug terminal option for command-line interface
- (16) Gigabit RJ45 ports
- (2) SFP Ports
- (1) Serial console port
- Non-blocking throughput: 18 Gbps
- Switching capacity: 36 Gbps
- Forwarding rate: 26.78 Mpps
- Maximum power consumption: 150W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 8