Gigabyte nVidia GeForce GTX 1650 D6 OC Low Profile 4G GDDR6 1620 MHz PCIE3.0x16 1xDP/2xHDMI/1xDVI-D nVidia Turing
- Powered by GeForce® GTX 1650
- NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and GeForce Experience™
- Integrated with 4GB GDDR6 128bit memory
- Low profile design with 167mm card length
- Supports up to 4 displays
GIGABYTE CUSTOM-DESIGNED COOLING SYSTEM delivers an effective heat dissipation capacity for higher performance at lower temperatures
LOW PROFILE DESIGN with 167mm card length saves more spaces and fits slim or smaller system.
FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY Equip with one Dual-link DVI-D, one DP, and two HDMI ports and support up to 4 displays.
BUILT STRONG. ULTRA COOLING.
Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs are specially designed to produce lower switching resistance for faster electric current charging and discharging at extremely low temperature.
LOW POWER LOSS
Metal Choke hold energy much longer than common iron-core chokes at high frequency, thus effectively reduce core energy loss and EMI interference.
- Core Clock: 1620 MHz (Reference Card: 1590 MHz)
- Graphics Processing GeForce® GTX 1650
- CUDA® Cores 896
- Memory Clock 12000 MHz
- Memory Size 4 GB
- Memory Type GDDR6
- Memory Bus 128 bit
- Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 192 GB/s
- Card Bus PCI-E 3.0 x 16
- Digital max resolution [email protected]
- Multi-view 4
- Card size L=166.9 W=69 H=39 mm
- PCB Form Low Profile
- DirectX 12
- OpenGL 4.6
- Recommended PSU 300W
- Power Connectors N/A
- DisplayPort 1.4 x 1
- HDMI 2.0b x 2
- Dual-link DVI-D x 1
- SLI Support: No
- Quick Start guide
- Low Profile Bracket x 1