Gigabyte nVidia GeForce GT 1030 2GB DDR5 PCIe Graphics Card [email protected] HDMI DVI 2xDisplays Low Profile 1506/1468 MHz – Silent, no Fan
- Powered by GeForce® GT 1030
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- Low profile design with 150 mm card length
- One-click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- This model has a heatsink for cooling only. A fan-cooled model is available.
- Core Clock
- Boost: 1506 MHz/ Base: 1252 MHz in OC Mode
- Boost: 1468 MHz/ Base: 1227 MHz in Gaming Mode
- Graphics Processing GeForce® GT 1030
- Memory Clock 6008 MHz
- Memory Size 2 GB
- Memory Type GDDR5
- Memory Bus 64 bit
- DVI-D x 1
- HDMI-2.0b x 1 (Max Resolution: 4096x2160 @ 60Hz)
- Digital max resolution 4096 X 2160
- Multi-view 2
- Card size: H=14.7 L=149.9 W=68.9
- PCB Form Low Profile
- DirectX 12
- OpenGL 4.5
- Recommended PSU 300W
LOW PROFILE DESIGN
Low profile design with one slot and 150mm card length saves more spaces to fit slim or smaller system. Equipped with a DVI-D and a HDMI port, the card supports up to 4K high resolution.
ULTRA DURABLE COMPONENTS
Engineered with the high-quality chokes and capacitors, this graphic card delivers outstanding performance and durable system lifespan.
SMOOTH AND CRISP VISUAL
Equipped with a DVI-D and a HDMI port, the card can deliver beautiful and smooth 4K video playback.
Intuitive AORUS Graphics Engine Utility
The cutting edge intuitive interface allows you to tune the clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and power target in real-time according to your own gaming requirement.
With a simple click on AORUS Graphics Engine utility, gamers can easily tune the card to meet their various gaming requirements without any overclocking knowledge