Gigabyte M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD 256GB V2 1700/1100 MB/s 180K/250K IOPS 2280 80mm 1.5M hrs MTBF HMB TRIM & S.M.A.R.T Solid State Drive 5yrs Wty
- Interface PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Form Factor M.2 2280
- Total Capacity 256GB*
- Warranty Limited 5-year or 300TBW*
- NAND NAND Flash
- External DDR Cache N/A
- Sequential Read speed Up to 1700 MB/s*
- Sequential Write speed Up to 1100 MB/s*
- Random Read IOPS Up to 180K*
- Random Write IOPS Up to 250K*
- Dimension (W x H x L) 80 x 22 x 2.3 mm
- Mean time between failure (MTBF) 1.5M hours
- Power Consumption (Active) Avg. read : 2.6W ; Write : 2.4W
- Power Consumption (Idle) 1.9mw
- Temperature (Operating) 0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage) -40°C to 85°C
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5-years or 300TBW, whichever comes first.